I passed micro-economics with a 72%. If I had gotten a 75% I would've had a "B" in the class. FUCK.
the last month has gone by really quickly. I think that the Holidays give me tunnel vision. WHEN WILL THE END COME!?!?
Thanksgiving and Xmas when you're a kid is the best time ever because you just get a bunch of time off from school and you don't do shit and you get tons of awesome presents for pretty much just being there.
Now, I'm stressed out about taking finals and balancing my account and buying presents for other people and COOKING. Trying not to gain a bunch of weight from eating cookies and chocolate. I should go back to candy canes... I can't even remember the last time I ate a candy cane... I used to eat boxes of them.
New Years was super mellow.
Going snowboarding on Monday. Excited!!! Homewood makes me happy :)
Then I turn 25th on Friday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i miss being a kid... nowadays i could care less about the holidays.. haha
ReplyDelete