So I haven't seen any of these dudes since I had braces. But thanks to Facebook I was found and we went out to grab drinks on Tuesday night and then went over to Ben's (Mom's) House to continue hanging out with out such a big bar tab.

Serious Man Cave... Notice the "East Bound and down" DVD playing on the flat screen. The Pool Table. The BUNK BED!!! and of course a big leather couch and mini fridge... hahaha. Plus it's a room that was converted from a garage. I think we need to figure out a way for Jason to have one of these.

Will drank to much, but I think that was his plan? He said he was getting "Krunk with a K"... succeeded on that plan. The picture is black and white so you can't see the puke on the couch because that's just gross. Everyone's eyes are pretty red too. Good times :)
No comments:
Post a Comment