Friday: Wii Fit / Homework (kind of ) / Japanese Food with Jay
Saturday: BART @ 8am into the city - Lombardi's Sale @ 9am - a freezing 6pm
then played (and lost) @ 3 ball at the buc
met up with Jason
drank
played more 3 ball
drank more
got pesto and potato pizza and walked to meet domo
hemlock tavern
domo didn't see us (right away... 3 cool people later)
so we drank.
met domo's man friend.
BART to lafayette @ 12:16pm
"I don't want to walk anymore... my feet hurt...I'm tired"
*Love Parade garbage / people EVERYwhere in the city*
Home by 2:00am
-- ugh --
Sunday: Bright eyed and bushy tailed for St. Mary's Fall Preview Day.
(well more like red eyed and with a headache)
I think I might like going there? --> a "waffles question"
hrmmm...
I got a thai prawn burrito from 360 (yum)
"You don't have to come get us from the Coliseum"
10 seconds later...
"Can you come out to get us from the Coliseum?"
on BART again @ 4pm to the Oakland A's
Keg beer and lots of drunk people... Old & cold overcooked sausages :(
"Let's leave?" (it's about 6pm)
12 people in a 7 passenger vanagon.
"fuck... I thought I knew how to drive manual?"
"I need to pee... or I'm going to pee on him..."
pulled over... 5 people pee
"I can't get the car into 1st... wtf?"
"Let me try... here hold my beer..."
2 minutes later...
"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
-- Basically the clutch in the van is older than I am, and is now officially done. --
Having a van full of drunks that are freaked out... not good either.
The van was towed home last night. The Keg was stashed off the side of the highway in the trees, but I'm not really sure why.
Yep. I just want to go back to sleep today. But I have a test in my speech class that I haven't studied for :(
Why am I blogging right now instead of studying?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

a "waffles question" what the fuck?
ReplyDeleteAll I did was roll at this post! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYes waffles... a waffle question. You know... the kind you ask! Where you already know the answer but you're asking anyways. Usually it's a decision you've already made about whether or not to consume a bag of candy or hang out with some chick...
ReplyDelete