Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm doing it wrong...




So today I was supposed to give a complaint speech in my speech class... and I decided my topic would "Obese Pets."

Complaining & Fat Pets = I'm so good at both!!!

Well not so much I guess. I wasn't that nervous because I've done really well this semester in that class so far. But my awesome powerpoint presentation and I did not get along so well. Made me so frustrated.


I felt like pooches after the speech... depressed and I wanted to hide under the table.
The worst part is that, I was being taped through this speech. So not only do I have it documented, but I have to actually watch my speech and give myself a critique as part of my grade.

FUCK.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i just saw this crazy article about an incredibly obese skunk that the owners fed bacon and it was double it's normal size! finally they gave it up and it can only eat fruits and vegetables now.

    ReplyDelete