Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm going to do it myself...

My new skateboard...because I don't really skateboard...
But it took me way to long to grip and put the trucks back on. Reminded me of when Danny taught me how to grip my first skateboard at Salty's. :(

Jason told me to wait to do it until he got home, but I wanted to do it myself. Makes me feel less sissy for getting a skateboard that I will hopefully ride more then my last one... plus it has a GIANT teal soft serve awesome "white person" cake cone.


Oh and apparently on the cellophane wrapping of Cori's parliment lights they tell you:
"Lights" won't help you quit smoking. "Lights" does NOT mean safer. It refers to taste.


So good

3 comments:

  1. SO where is the pic of you riding it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci it would be dangerous for me to photo myself and ride a skateboard at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. when i come down were fucking skate the whole 1 block to nations, im really happy you guys got cruzers and..
    2. i read that label and i laughed so hard.
    3. i miss you guys

    ReplyDelete