Thursday, February 3, 2011

spring quarter

I am registering for classes in a couple weeks.  I think I will actually be a Junior?  Which means I have 6 quarters left after this one, and it also means that I will be overloading like a nut for the next 5 to try to get them done within the next year.
I am also looking at graduate school programs.  I'm finding out that the programs I'm looking at are in some insanely hard schools to get into or some ones I had never heard of.  Every once in awhile I find one that is somewhere in the middle.
I did find out that USF has a program and that some place named Presidio Graduate School (?) has one.  Up until today I thought the majority of the programs were out of state and on the east coast.  I'm finding a few over here.  Now it's just a matter of which ones I get into.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! So many awesome changes for your guys future going on! I love it!

    ReplyDelete