Wednesday, February 16, 2011

more than 1/2 way through

This Friday @ 7pm I will be frantically registering for classes for my Spring quarter.
I get ridiculously anxious about registration dates and it's probably obnoxious for Jay.
I've taken my 2nd midterms in most of my classes, I have one more next week for ACTG 11.

I think I will be taking 20 units (5 classes) this next quarter.   The girl who sits next to me in ECON3 suggested that I should try to take more or take on a internship, and that I just needed to manage my time better to do so.  Following this comment she was asleep as usual in the front row of class,  and I don't think she's ever stayed awake for an entire class.  I sympathize for her, but I don't think working that hard is remotely good for you?  Or am I just lazy?

1 comment:

  1. No that girl is crazy and her grades probably are too! I call these girls "eager beavers" They try to make everyone else feel like they aren't doing enough, when they are doing so much they can't keep up! I wish we went to school together so I could enjoy all your school coolness like the situation above with you! :) I love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete