Oh hello again 2am. As always I'm up until the single digits of the night doing Calculus homework. I'm listening to my brother and his friends' podcast. It's pretty good.
http://scottgarner.tumblr.com/post/2824246439/episode-1-grease-that-priest-welcome-to-our
About 5 minutes ago I heard the door to my parents room open and kitty and my step dad running out of it. Next thing I know I heard the spray bottle in machine gun action. Kitty runs downstairs.
Suddenly, the smell of vinegar was wafting through the air.
Apparently my step dad grabbed the wrong bottle and sprayed the cat with one my mom uses for cleaning.
Pretty awesome.
Felt like I needed to share.
Now fat kitty is sitting on my bed and smelling like vinegar and we're both pretty disgruntled.
I've voted that if this is going to continue that Juli should have the same treatment applied (minus the vinegar maybe).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hahahahahahaha Poor kitty!!! Your house is hoppin at 2 am!
ReplyDelete