For those of you who don't know how many bites I can accumulate in a single hour from mosquitos... well it's a lot. Lately, they have somehow managed to sneak into our bedroom and bite both of us while we sleep.
Losing sleep to a strange hum in your ears and then itching yourself to death is misery.
So I did a little research to find out what kind of plants they DON'T like.
Marigolds.
Lavender.
Peppermint.
Chives (garlic).
and Cat Nip!
Although, I have no purchased my Cat Nip yet... and I haven't finished planting all my plants. I'm excited to be potting and planting my little garden on our balcony. This is my first garden :) I feel so domestic.
I love most of the plants that mosquitos supposedly hate. Makes me happy. I'm excited to read my book and drink coffee upstairs with Jay.

that's pretty cool! i hate em tooo!!! you know it is august... did you forget about this thing? :)
ReplyDelete