
I don't get to see Scott very often. We went to Gilley's for breakfast last Saturday. In Scott's car was a sleeping bag and pillow (in case he gets too hammered in the Los Gatos Mtns and needs to sleep it off for a bit), 30 rack of coors light and box of rice pudding(?)... the snowboard was added later when I demanded to be able to take it to Milo so I could wax it. Apparently, it had been about 4 years?

Aska: Why do you have rice pudding in your car? Isn't it going to go bad?
Scotty: Oh that's not rice pudding... it's a box full of gnomes...
Aska: Why the hell do you have gnomes?
Scotty: My friend hates them... so I keep them in my car.

Then later @ Daiso (the Japanese $1.50 store) we found banana / pickle covers.
No comments:
Post a Comment