Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vistors

Our couches were really busy Sunday - Wednesday this week... while I was at school and doing another transfer seminar. Jason was really busy hosting friends from out of town.
Big Jim's arm is almost the same size as the magnified one in this poster. He had his hand raised for 10 minutes at Best Buy before he was helped. I told him it's because he looks like eats nerds for lunch... He punched his computer because it was running slow. GET A MAC!Smoking a cigarette and eating a lollipop? Your 1st mom would be bummed... you look cross eyed...
Waffle's 1st BART ride that he did by himself... kinda... I don't think he knows how to buy tickets yet.

Paul also came by and apparently between the 3 of them they finished off a 45 piece chicken wing order. They went skateboarding and to the thrift store and brought home two giant bags of now and laters (which I am sure I will find wrappers for the next year that we live here around the house).

My mom was also in town to go see the college with me... I think she liked it. We had breakfast at the Plaza Cafe this morning with Jay's mom and waffles. I spent all day working on persuasive speech for class this afternoon. Now my professor is convinced I have to do some tournament next month.

Well... at least I'm doing well in one class...

No comments:

Post a Comment